Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week 7, Things 16 & 17

I've used Wikki's sporadically over the past two years, and really like the idea of having a forum for sharing ideas on the web. Right now, our regional Access PA group uses one to post news, minutes from meetings, and other information and a study group I was part of last year tried using a Wikki to record our reflections. Haven't tried using them with students yet, but exploring the wikki's suggested here gave me some ideas to try. As with all of these tools, the more you use them, the more comfortable you become with them--but I'm struggling to find the time to use just one of them full tilt.
Having trouble with thing 17 because I don't have the invite key to log in to PA Curriculum Connections. I tried "library" like the California one requested, but that didn't do the trick. I was able to explore some of the posting without the invite key, but could add one of my own. We'll see if I hear back from the wikki administrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment