I had a lot of fun playing around on imagechef. Again, endless possibilities. I used a photo of my new nephew, added a frame and speech bubble and emailed it to my brother. Very easy. Then I found an image of Abe Lincoln on the web and played with the poetry blender tool and uploaded the results here. Imagechef.com made it really easy to post it to the blog. Once more, just scratching the surface of all these cool tools.
I choose librarything.com from the web 2.0 awards list because I had recently read in SLJ about sites that allow you to keep a bookshelf. It's easy to use and there are endless possibilities. Over the years, I've tried a variety of things to keep track of books I've read, books I want to read, books I could recommend--I can see that this might be the best way. Now, I just have to remember it's there, that I have an account and that it might be useful to spend some more time building my library on it.
I created an account and played around with rollyo. I can see how it could be useful, but at this point in my web life, it's a little more than I need. It is fun to see what sites others list in their personal search tools.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment